Part-time General Labor
Posted On: Wed, Oct 9th, 2013
Shift Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, with additional hours available on Sunday.
Shift Hours: Start at 6:45am, working 8-12 hour shifts. 20-40 hours per week.
Wage: $10.00 - $11.45 per hour
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a hot and humid environment.
- Must be able to perform repetitive work.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Work quickly on a high-speed automated line.
- Packaging English Muffins/Biscuits for shipment.
- Stack finished products on pallets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prorated holiday pay after 30 days.
- Prorated vacation pay after 1 year
- Opportunities for advancement.